Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friday Foto Finish... C Once Again!!



Oh yeah, C once again.
Tonite we were all in the living room watching reruns, I hate reruns, and C was sitting with Big Daddy in his Big recliner. Conversation goes like this:

C: saying something to Big Daddy in such a low voice none of us can hear, he is rubbing Big Daddy's forehead as he's saying it.

Big Daddy: "Did you say you're glad I'm almost bald cause you like the way my head feels?"

C: YES, it's cool!!

The rest of us: snicker snicker except me busting out!

C: as he is rubbing his chin on Big Daddy's forehead " Oh my gosh, I can feel your brain!"

And C continues to rub his face all over his Daddy's ALMOST bald head cause it feels so good!!!

Me, oh yeah I am laying my head in the pillow on the couch to muffle my outbursts so my husband does not think of anything ugly to say to me cause I know I should not be laughing soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!


Now join the fun at Candid Carries Friday Foto Finish!

14 comments:

Shellmo said...

Very funny! Children are always so honest......

Jennifer said...

LOL! He is so cute!!

Becky said...

Isn't it wonderful how inhibited and open children are. They just love you. All your parts. Even, I mean, especially the bald ones:)

He And Me + 3 said...

Ok, that is just too funny. I love kids honesty. Too cute. That picture is just precious...

jane in the waiting line said...

your name is jane too! i don't see too many, and thought i had signed up for a swap and totally forgot! glad i found your blog this way :)

Butterfly Kisses said...

OMGosh that is sooo cute!

Tabi said...

That is too funny!! Love it!

lmerie said...

Such a cutie!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Hey, I think bald is beautiful!

~~tonya~~ said...

So cute!! LOL

Ann On and On... said...

Leave it to kids to make us laugh and think.

Teri said...

Kids are just soooo honest and out there with their opinions. Love it.

Nana said...

Kids!

Angie's Spot said...

OMG, the frankness of kiddos! Too cute!