Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Tour... On Friday Foto Finish

Remember the Hole??
But look, there really is more to our back yard then just the hole, woo-hoo!!

This is Lizzy. Lizzy had been in the brush and had decided to bring home a few souvenirs, prickly stick and hitch-hikers! She is W's dog, not mine.
This is Annabelle. She is MY basset hound Big Daddy gave her to me for Christmas in 2007. I got her from a rescue group in West Tn. She had been picked up off the street with her brother when they were 6 months old. She is a sweetie!! Still afraid of people she does not know and of course, Big Daddy only because he is so loud and big! If he is sitting she will go to him to be petted, but she will not come near him when he is standing. But I understand, he is a bit much!!
This is Lulu, C's dog. He LOVES her dearly! She is the PERFECT kids dog, completely laid back and ultra gentle!! She is a blue tick beagle mix we found at the animal shelter. The first time we went on vacation after we got Lulu, C cried and moped the whole time cause he had to leave his dog!! All he wanted was to go home to Lulu!
Lulu and Annabelle, peas in a pod!
Now D also has a dog, Oliver who was inside during photo time but don't worry, you'll see him someday soon! Now the Girl does not actually have a dog but she shares Annabelle with me, although she insist Anna is hers only! Yeah, whatever!

Hope you enjoyed my Backyard Friday Foto Finish Tour! Now head on over to Candid Carrie's and join in the fun!!

16 comments:

Susie said...

Beautiful dogs:-)

jen721 said...

Look at those hounds. I love a good hound dog. I just wish they couldn't bark...

Cassandra said...

Thanks Jane!

Sheila said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. I'm excited to start blogging...hopefully I can find lots to talk about : ) Happy Blogging : )

He And Me + 3 said...

So glad you have more than just a hole for your backyard. Cute dogs..and they love to have their photos taken...I can tell.

Shellmo said...

They all look like sweet natured dogs to me!!

Kathy said...

just curious do you have children too or do the adorable doggies play on the swingset? he he

Ann On and On... said...

Pats on your back for adopting!!! They all look so happy, that is the most important thing.

Jennifer said...

Your dogs are sll so cute!! Did they help the kids dig that hole??

Becky said...

My husband would be so jealous of the bassett hound and of the beagle. Those are his FAVORITE dogs and we have never ventured to get one.
Now my boys on the other hand would be jealous of that hole! Wow they would think that was GREAT!

Becky said...

My husband would be so jealous of the bassett hound and of the beagle. Those are his FAVORITE dogs and we have never ventured to get one.
Now my boys on the other hand would be jealous of that hole! Wow they would think that was GREAT!

~~tonya~~ said...

Love the dogs!!!

Nana said...

Hope the dogs don't fall in the hole. We had to dig a big hole in the front yard when our water line broke. Our neighbors dog fell in it around 3:00 in the morning. This was a huge hole!! We had a heck of a time getting him out.

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

I think I might have stepped in a little poo.
Thanks for the tour ;)

Candid Carrie said...

Great tour, thank you. Um, now can you tell me where I can rinse off the bottom of my shoe?

Happy Fx4, Carrie

Jen Sue Wild said...

Your dogs Rock!!

Just look at there cute faces!