Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thank You Thursday!!

C was remembering (lamenting) when Girl was born.

C: Yeah, I remember when we got her. What day was it, Tuesday or Sunday?

Me: Wednesday

C: She wouldn't do anything.

Me: She was a baby, she couldn't do anything.
C: (disgusted) Well she played with my brothers but she just didn't want to play with me cause she just wanted to play with that girl at the ball park.

Me: OK ?????????????????????????????????????????????
Thank you C for such a fond memory!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

See, he does have a great memory. LOL Too cute and I love that picture.

Kori said...

He is so funny. Too cute!

Jen Sue Wild said...

That was too cute!

Angie's Spot said...

He cracks.me.up!

Nana said...

Kids come up with the goofiest stuff!

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL revisionist history...he's gonna be a politician when he grows up!!!