Monday, February 9, 2009

Coffee


The Girl loves coffee! The only one out of the 4 who does. Her mama is ADDICTED to coffee. Only way I can stay awake. My mother started me on coffee when I was 2 yrs old, the Girl does NOT drink coffee on a regular basis like I did at her age. My BFF comes over on the weekends for coffee, Saturday and Sunday at 3:00pm. Girl thinks this is a grand time to join in.
Well today is not the weekend. Tonight as I was sipping and making dinner, Girl ran up and wanted a "cup uh coffee". Wise woman that I am said "No ma'am, not at night." Girl stuck that lip out and said "Can I have some when I BLOW up?" OK....... is this a comment about my size? Girl's hittin' below the belt with that one, LOL!!

8 comments:

♥georgie♥ said...

LOL...that is just too cute...my lilest bean drinks one cup of coffee everyday...well it's mostly milk and sugar but still LOL

Alicia said...

Hahaha!! Too cute!

He And Me + 3 said...

That is hysterical. I love it when they say things like that. Too funny...one for the baby books for sure. Stunt Man loves coffee too. Sneaks it all the time.

Nana said...

That is a HOOT!!!!!!!

Angie's Spot said...

Oh my word, she's starting early! You'll have to remind her of those little gems when she gets older.

Susy said...

I love the curls...could never give my kids coffee or any other caffeine drink they would be bouncing off the walls for sure!

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL....whew I'm glad I don't drink coffee...I'm blown up enough as it is!

Heather said...

I love it!

"Blowing" up is great if it means you can drink coffee whenever you want, right?