Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday

OK, Think Thin Thursday is today, see look over there, my sidebar on the right, yep right there at the top!
OK we're making a fresh new start and forgetting this past week. I blogged one of my fellow TTT's that PMS wrecked havoc with me this week. So goal for next week: 30 mins Wii FIT, 5 days, ok I know, I know, but I really like FUN exercise! Wish me luck and join in anyone else that wants to!! Be sure and let me know if you are already in TTT so I can visit you each week for encouragement!! Thanks!!

6 comments:

sandy said...

I really want WII fit! I hate exercise, but that looks like fun. Good luck this week!

Davisix said...

First of all...thank you for the wonderful words left this morning. I am really struggling right now and your words helped me more than you know. Secondly...do you like the wii fit? I have been thinking about getting one! And I'm proud of you for TTT. I need to get motivated now that all the holidays are over. xoxox Ang

Buttercream Cottage said...

Good luck. Wish I had a WII FIT.

Jen Sue Wild said...

I think Wii fit is a great way to work out. I am pretty fit and when I am boxing and ski jumping on the Wii fit I can feel it!! It really suprised me what a great work out you can get from a vidio game.
Good luck with your goal.

He And Me + 3 said...

I want a Wii fit...maybe soon, when they restock in the stores. lOL
Best of luck this coming week.

♥georgie♥ said...

I so want wii fit too....good luck this week you can do it!!!!