Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Think Thin Thursday

OK remember my goal for this week was to workout on Wii FIT for 30 mins a day, 5 days. Well I know you won't believe this but..... the disc stopped working.......my Wii FIT is broken....it won't answer my call. And I promise, I did NOT do this!!! So unfortunately, I didn't make my goal but hope the rest of you did. I guess I'll have to break out the old treadmill until I can get my FIT replaced!!! I do not like the treadmill, I want my Wii FIT!!! Waa-waa-waa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Nana said...

My son had to take his back. The salesman told him that a lot of people were returning thing. His was Guitar Hero. Hmmmmm something is up.

Jennifer said...

Oh no! I can't believe that happened! I hope they will replace it for you.

Connordog said...

Hey at least you have an excuse!!! I just haven't gotten on mine. I hope they can help you.

He And Me + 3 said...

I am doing the treadmill too. Give me a call and we can walk and talk:) I hate it too!

Shellmo said...

Sorry to hear it broke! SOunds funner than the treadmill!

Pretty Organizer said...

Bought the gym memership in October... Skipped all of December and half of November. Not up to a whole one day a week in January! I try not to be an overachiever! We don't have Wii fit. I just hold both of my kids up and down the stairs 50 times a day and try to break a sweat that way!

Hey, BEFORE pics of the kitchen are up if you're interested. Now I'll HAVE to finish the kitchen. Blogland knows and is waiting:)

Susy said...

I want Wii fit we just got our Wii form Santa and I have been perfecting my Rock Band skills with my son!

Tina said...

There is a blog award for you on my blog.

Bylinda and James said...

Are you sure it is broken? Did you put it in on the right side? ;)