Thursday, January 22, 2009

Once Again, It's C in Friday Foto Finish!!


We go to a small church. I teach the youth group for our Wednesday night program and 2 of my good friends teach the elementary group. Well even though the Girl is only 3, she does well enough to go to the elementary class with her brother, C. She LOVES church, everything about it, she cries when she has to leave on Sundays. And she LOVES her class on Wednesday. Well last night after the classes were over, I was standing around talking to the other teachers. Of course, C and the Girl made their night. Seems that the Girl got a hold of something very sharp. Now C realizing what was going on, promptly told one of the teachers that Girl did not need to have it, that it was sharp and would cut her. So the teacher asked the Girl to bring it to her, which she did. The teacher was so proud of C for recognizing the danger his sister was in so she told him "C, you are such a good big brother". To which C replied in a huff "My mom makes me"! Oh such brotherly love brings tears to my eyes, LOL!!!!
Join Candid Carrie and her group of fotogenic followers for more foto fun!!

14 comments:

Hello Mary Lou said...

LoL!

He And Me + 3 said...

Your kids are hysterical. I love it! Wise beyond his years.

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

ok that is too funny - love the huff :)

Whitney said...

Hilarious! Someday he'll thank you for it!

Becky said...

Gotta love those big brothers:)

♥georgie♥ said...

LOL...LOVED this post and super cute pic!

kelliebean said...

Smart (and way-adorable) boy - good job, Mom! :)

Ann said...

Fun story, Mom is usually blamed for everything bad... hee hee

Have a great weekend.

If you haven't already...check out my yummy Valentine's give-a-way. :D

Nana said...

You are so mean to make him be a nice boy! That is funny.

tara @ kidz said...

Oh Jane I bet you never stop laughing at your cute kiddos! What a delight! =)

Candid Carrie said...

"My mom makes me." I love it!

Happy Fx4 and thanks for joining in again.

;)

Carrie

Butterfly Kisses said...

LOL! Very cute! One day he will understand why you "make" him! LOL! Cute post.

Happy Monday!!

Whitney said...

You've been missing for a few days! Hope everything is ok!

Davisix said...

hehehehehehehe...love it! :) Ang