Thursday, December 18, 2008

THURSDAY - GET THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

My freind Tara over at TMI and KIDZ is having an Operation Christmas Card. She has featured 3 ladies who all can use the support of us here in bloggyland and Tara has the way to do it!

One of the women she featured is my friend Amy B. And I am so grateful to Tara for helping!

She also has posted a few ideas of just how we all can help each other. It doesn't have to always be about bigger and better, so many times in life, it's the little things that count. You can just go about all your errands and Smile at everyone you come in contact with. There are so many people who never get a smile and can be so uplifted by that small simple gesture. I'm always reminded of how "small" matters because my daughter refers to herself as a "small" girl, but even the smallest can have the greatest impact, she shows us that daily! So please visit my friend Tara at KIDZ today for OPERATION CHRISTMAS CARD and capture some of that Christmas Spirit!

5 comments:

Becky said...

on my way....

Heather said...

Left you a little present on my blog today...

Davisix said...

What an amazing idea! Amy will be so surprised and blessed. xox Ang

Nana said...

Tara is the greatest. I think she deserves a little uplift herself. Try the Clam Chowder it is good.

B said...

It is so sweet of you to tell us all about Amy. I've been to her blog. AMAZING. What inspiration. We all need great people like her in our lives.

Adorable blog BTW.