Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa Memory

Long ago and far away when my 2 oldest boys, D & W, were in fact the only 2 kids we had, I loved to listen to their conversations. Nowdays, there is too much yelling and not enough conversation to listen to!
But, we were riding down the road and the boys were in the back seat and were probably around 5 and 3 at the time. The subject came up of where does Santa start to deliver his presents. D said the other side of the world because of the time it takes to deliver. W said our house. I stiffled laughter. D said " No W, it's over on the other side" W right back "No he starts at our house" Well, this went on back and forth a few more times and of course D is getting frustrated and W just dug his heels in further. Finally D asked " How do you know Santa starts at our house?"
W said (very smuggly) " Because God told him to". D didn't say another word and of course I once again, stiffled laughter!!

9 comments:

breelyn_faith said...

Kids crack me up! And I love that he said because God told him to. LOL!!

Have a great week!

nikkicrumpet said...

Ya gotta love the stuff kids come up with. Sometimes it is SOOOO hard not to laugh. Great story.

Davisix said...

Awwww...I LOVE this! hehe :)Ang

Jennifer said...

Aw--so cute! I love listening to their conversations--even as they get older, it's still fun to listen to!

sandy said...

Kids are so funny:) I love listenineg in on their conversations. Too cute.

angi_b72 said...

Got to love their conversations!! I was listening to my 8 year old mimmick me being on the phone when I am working. She has it down pat I tell ya!!

Susie said...

Can't argue with that logic:-)

tara @ kidz said...

LOL! What a cutie.

Kristy said...

aww very cute story, kids say the funniest things!