Friday, December 12, 2008

Not My First Choice





Today I had planned to post some really cute pictures of Big Daddy's contribution to Christmas Living Room decorating. But, one of my *$%^# chidren moved the cord to download the pictures from my camera. So maybe next week I can get those out there for all to see if my ^&%$# child knows where he put the cord!!!! So until then (at least you have something to look forward to) enjoy the kid's tree, the parent tree and our yearly tradition of decorating cookies at my BFF's house with all of our kids, or at least the ones that can make it!!
Join Candid Carrie each Friday for her exclusive Friday Foto Finish!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like crazy fun! I'm on my way to find out which Cullen heroine I am.....:)

This Mom said...

The house looks very festive.

I always say I want to do cookie but I am a neat freak and the thought of the mess stops me.

Susie said...

Those are great holiday pictures:-)

Jen Sue Wild said...

The house looks great!!
Hopefully you will find your cord soon..

Jennifer said...

Beautiful trees nd I think the cookie decorating i a great tradition!!

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL I remember the days when "nobody" moved my stuff and "nobody" had ever seen it! I hope you find it soon. But hey the trees look pretty!

Becky said...

My kids have lost my cord before and I think fire came out of my ears!