Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm Taking A Breath!!

OK I've been a little busy lately so I am taking this weekend to just breathe.........
I've been blessed with a few rewards recently and this is the first chance of getting my act together and so I am shouting it out right now!!

This one was given to me first by Amy B. from Our Daily Blessing ...Life The instructions are as follows:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
Now the funny part is when I made my list of bloggers I wanted to send it to , Sandy at The Adams Family was on it but the next day poof.. Sandy had already gotten it from someone else and awarded it to me before I could award it to her!!!

Isn't she pretty!!! She is my first!!! So now here are my eight I am passing my award to:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to "THE" award!! I received this from Heather at "This is the day..." Ps118:24
And oh my.... I have so enjoyed just staring at it!! And so here are some of my special friends who I know will enjoy staring as much as I have!! And anyone else that would like it also, jump on it for yourself, I don't mind!!

And last but not least, the two that got me hooked:

Angie of Angie's Spot and Shannon of Welcome to The Nut House!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now my brand-spankin-new award from my buddy Sandy at The Adams Family
This is what she said:


The Lemonade Award
This award comes with a few rules and here they are:
Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Thanks Sandy for thinking of me!! And here are my 10:


And so it goes with my awards and yes, you will see them on my sidebar for all eternity.
Ladies Enjoy!!













18 comments:

tara @ kidz said...

Thank you Jane! I can always use a lift and a compliment from someone. Thank you, thank you!!!

MuseSwings said...

Jane! I just happened to stop by for a moment, and find you have given me an award! It's so beautiful! Thank you so much and congratulations to you and all of those you are sharing your well deserved awards with today!

Whitney said...

CONGRATS on all your awards!!!

Nana said...

Jane I am so flattered. I mean that sincerely! That just brightened my day. Thank You!!!!!

LenaLoo said...

Woot! That is the prettiest award ever! Thank you so much! I will post it after this crazy weekend. And when I make a new Twilight lovers award you will be the first to get one!

Davisix said...

I am beyond honored...can I get my award in a Fathead please? hehe I am lovin' me some Cullens...woo woo!!! Thank you and congrats to you...you deserve all the awards you get! xoxo Ang

lmerie said...

Congratulations on your awards!!

And thank you in return! :) How kind!

Finding Normal said...

Aw, thank you! I really stink about passing them on, or even posting them. They just get lost in my shuffle. I'll try. Promise.
Anyway, thanks! Super cute too!

sandy said...

You are so kind! I am sort of playing catch up today too. I hate when life starts interfering with my blogging.LOL!

Lynette said...

AWESOME!! Thank you!! You know I love me some Cullen's! ;)

Heather said...

Aw, gee, thanks! What a nice award to receive. I do try very hard to have a positive attitude and be grateful for the blessings in my life.

I love it!

And I'm so glad you love your Twilight award. I knew you would!

Cassandra said...

Thanks Jane! Who doesn't love a new award! I will proudly display it!

Alex and Alicia said...

Aww, Jane! Thanks so much for that sweet Lemonade award! It makes me smile that you think our blog shows good attitude and gratitude! That is EXACTLY the ray of sunshine I needed on this snow day! :)

Congratulations on all of your awards, too! You certainly deserve them! :)

Shannon said...

Thanks for the award! Got ya hooked on Twilight, huh?... it was the least I could do!

Jennifer said...

Thank you for the award Jane! It's a beauty!! And congrats on all your awards too!

Thanks again!!

Susy said...

Thank you Jane ...but I have to have my niece come over and see why I cant post my award...I will get busy on this ASAP! I also want to say that this is my first Blog award. Kisses to you! Have a great breather!

Melissa said...

Thanks for thinking of me! We had a crazy weekend and this is my first time on the computer since Thursday!

Marshmallow Circus said...

Thank you, I've needed some encouragment lately. :)