Sunday, December 21, 2008

From The Back Seat


C and W were in the very back of the van on the way home from church today. D and the Girl were in the middle. C and W started fighting over a matchbox car W had found in the reception hall at church. Big daddy was irritated, told (demanded) them to stop and then prcoeeded to ask C why he kept putting his hand down his pants during church. C promptly told him "My Winkie was broken and I was trying to fix it." I heard D snickering from the seat in back of me. I put my hand over my mouth and was looking out my window. After a long minute, I looked at big daddy and he finally said "Well, did you get it fixed?" The answer from the back seat "Oh yes sir". That C, he's so polite!

13 comments:

pam said...

Too funny, kids are great.

Pam

Kori said...

Hilarious. Got to love them boys.

Jennifer said...

LOL--that's a boy for you!!

Becky said...

I just don't know how to respond to that:)

tara @ kidz said...

Love it! I want a boy!!!

Davisix said...

THAT is hysterical!! My boy Things say weiner instead of winkie. It makes "hot dog" night very interesting! You know, "what do you want on your weiner?"...snickers...."I mean HOT DOG!". :) Ang

He And Me + 3 said...

Popped over from Angie's blog to say hi! Too funny. I was carrying my son out of church yesterday and he yells out "you're hurting my Wenis" Nice huh? the whole church heard him. Ugh.
Great post...I would have been busting a gut. Cute place you have here, I will be back.

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOL!!!!

Much needed laugh - thank you so much C!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Kelly said...

OH my!! LOL... thanks!! Great header and title btw!! Have a great Christmas!

Whitney said...

OK, that is hilarious!!!!!
I cannot root for the Vols ever!!!! We took a painful loss last year to y'all in basketball{the only one of the season} and I have never liked orange since! Ha!

marianne said...

Wow what a wonderful layout you have on your blog!
Thanks fort stopping by at the BL tour!
Wish you a merry Christmas!

Marshmallow Circus said...

Ha ha, boys and their winkies-at least he was polite!

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

LOL... I guess I'm going to ahve to learn how to deal with that kind of stuff...

Oh my.