Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friday Focus Foto-Amy B. Day

This is Amy B. from Our Daily Blessing...Life And this is HER day!

You have been kind enough to read my posts about her, and for her. This week I have done something I have never done before and I so pray I did it well. I have been involved with a project to give encouragement and support via cards, letters, any kind of mail for Amy. I want to thank each of you who has read my post and gotten the address for Amy. I want to thank those who have prayed for Amy. And I want to thank those of you who have helped me personally get the word out: Tara at Kidz and Tiffany at The Secret Is In The Sauce, I could not have done any of this without you! Please go check out both of their posts! And thanks to all of you that have taken it upon yourself to help get the word out about Amy and her family. I truly know she will soooooo appreciate your support for her and her family at this time! And I appreciate it also!! If you have not read Amy's story, here is the link for her blog.

Thank you Candid Carrie for hosting Friday Foto Finish and all her friends who are visiting!

11 comments:

sandy said...

I will be checking out Amy's blog today. Thanks for sharing this:)

Davisix said...

Beautifully said. xox Ang

Sarah said...

Off to read those stories...

The Acting Mom said...

I would love to send a card. Please e-mail her address to me at
justcallmesparkle at hotmail dot com

Thanks.

Laura said...

Stopping by from SITS. Thank you for sharing Amy's story. What a wonderful friend you are. I'm sending you an email to get her address.

Patrice said...

Thanks for sharing this amazing story. I e-mailed to send cards, and I plan on sharing her story any way I can.

Jen Sue Wild said...

What a great thing you are doing!!
ThNKS FOR SHAREING.

sandy said...

I have an award for you on my blog!

http://theadams7.blogspot.com/2008/12/how-sweet-award-for-me.html

Becky said...

My thoughts and prayers are with Amy and her family...

mommytoalot said...

Stopping by from Candid Carrie..
I read about Amy and continue to keep her in my prayers

angi_b72 said...

check out my blog:)