Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve and.................Finished!

OK pretend you do not see the laundry baskets that I did not move! A little of the living room decor!
Welcome to the piano decorations, my contribution this year!

These are cards we've received, including Santa letters, and the kids Advent calenders although they all didn't fit in the picture, sorry D!


MY tree and all the stockings, me and Big Daddy plus 4 kids plus 4 dogs plus 4 cats. Do you see a pattern maybe??


The kids tree with a few packages showing. I discovered today they literally stuck all the wrapped presents up the tree's booboo practically for what reason I have no idea! But anything is to be expected around here. We'll have a busy day tomorrow, Big Daddy is off and we'll be out and about so Happy Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
Oh my news, I just finished it....... Twilight....... I'm going to Books A Million tomorrow...... 2nd book. And no, the movie didn't capture the spirit at all but I still enjoyed it and now am ready to see it again. And why didn't anyone warn me about the raw..uh... hunger.... that evokes throughout. I feel that ...uh... need?.... all over, and sure do wish I could go in and wake up big daddy right now for some...uh....fulfillment, even though he did get up at 4 this morning for work!! Not fair, sigh, guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Oh yeah, HAPPY, FUN, Christmas eve for me!!





8 comments:

breelyn_faith said...

your Christmas tree is beautiful.

Thanks for the award. I promise I will get to it ASAP when I have a chance. I'm breast feeding, can't get any sleep with the new baby, trying to take care of a 4 year old and myself. I also had a csec and have lots of pain associated with it. I love getting blog awards and can't wait to show it off and give it out to others I know would love it.

Have a great Christmas

Davisix said...

Laundry baskets aren't decor??? Who knew? :) Great pics...love the tree. And I agree...the movie wasn't as good as the book but I could still watch it every day!!! And I enjoyed book 2 the LEAST of the series...but, you have to read it so you can move on to #s 3 and 4. Yea, I'm a bit obsessed. :)

Love ya and Merry Christmas Eve to you!!! xoxox Ang

He And Me + 3 said...

Love the decorations. I am finally going to see the movie for the first time on Monday. Then I will know what all the hype is about. :) Have a great Christmas.

Shellmo said...

What a great full Christmas tree! And so many christmas stockings - will you be stuffing them all??
Merry Christmas!

Nana said...

We have the same laundry decorations. Your house looks cute.
I hope Big daddy gives you EVERYTHING you NEED for Christmas and more.
Merry Christmas!

Whitney said...

So fun! You sure got a bunch of cards!
Merry Christmas!

Becky said...

Love your decorations, laundry and all. Hope you all have a great Christmas. ( I know Big Daddy will now that you have finished Twilight:)

Tina said...

I agree with the above post, book 2 is my least favorite in the series. But 3 and 4 make book 1 look like.. well, they cant make it look bad, but lets say you'll be in even better of a mood than book one left you. :) Have a wonderful holiday!