Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Big Day

Happy 16th Anniversary Big Daddy!!

I had to drag myself out of the bathroom I was so sick to my stomach from being scared. You had to drag me out of the car when we got to the courthouse. We filled out the paperwork and then went with the courthouse minister to the marble steps for the ceremony. I really loosened up at the point and You got way to serious. Our minister had to turn around and tell the people at the bottom of the steps to hush that he was trying to marry some folks. Oh yeah, had a hard time holding it together after that! Left and went to get my drivers license changed and then to lunch. Boy were we 2 crazy kids, LOL!! Sixteen years, Four kids later and it still makes me laugh to think about it!! Wouldn't change a thing!

11 comments:

Susy said...

As they say "Time flies when you're having fun!"
Happy Anniversary and Happy New year to one of my blogging peeps!

He And Me + 3 said...

That is an awesome wedding story. Love it! Congrats on 16 years and 4 kids...Happy Anniversary!

Rick said...

very funny - tell people to shut up so that you can get married.

Congratulations!

Forgive me for being so bold, but I am having a little giveaway on my blog. I am offering a chance to win a free caricature created by me. There are no gimmicks. It's just my way of celebrating two years of blogging. Please do me the honor of signing up for a chance to win.

lmerie said...

Ahhh, happy anniversary!!! and Happy New Year!

Cheers!

Kori said...

Happy Anniversary!

nikkicrumpet said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! So glad it worked out....Ya did good for two crazy kids! Have a very Happy New Year...I hope nothing but great things visit you in 2009!

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

Awww - Happy Anniversary!!!!

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary!

Too funny...we got married too 16 years ago (in about 6 weeks)....in a courthouse...have 4 kids.

Good times!

Buttercream Cottage said...

Happy Anniversary!

Shellmo said...

That's a great story!! Memorable!
happy anniversary!

Shannon said...

Happy 16th Anniversary! Here's to many more :)