Monday, December 22, 2008

Big Daddy's Contribution





Yep, you guessed it. Big Daddy's contribution to Christmas Decorating. As you can tell, he loves Charlie Brown and really LOVES "Christmas Story". I'll never forget the first time I watched it with him................... ok, wish I could. I never have "gotten" it like he has. And he has trained all the kids to love it too. In fact, it is watched year round at this house, just not by me! Oh and that little addition on the right... Dora... gosh wonder how that got there, Girl!!

14 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

Great little town you have going on there. Super cute! We too love Charlie Brown.

Whitney said...

That is so cute! And hilarious!

Davisix said...

Hahaha...giggled right out loud. Super cute!!! xoxo Ang

Shellmo said...

A cute fun town!

Becky said...

LOVE christmas story...a staple in our house this time of year:)

LenaLoo said...

Okay I love Charlie Brown (I have a friend who calls me Linus because I always have a blanket on me) but I had never seen Christmas story till last Christmas on the plane flying to LA... I didn't get it...

Jennifer said...

That is very cute!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Too cute!!

Tiffany said...

At least there's no leg lamp! cute little town.

Marshmallow Circus said...

My hubby would be so jealous to see your Christmas Story decorations. :)

Connordog said...

I love it!!!!

Alex and Alicia said...

Aww, I love the Charlie Brown decorations! They're too adorable. :) I'm also on board with you about "A Christmas Story" - to tell you the truth, I don't think I've seen the whole thing straight through! I would rather opt for Christmas cartoons any day! Garfield, Charlie Brown, The Grinch... too bad we don't have children yet; they'll serve as great excuses to watch these and get away without any teasing from Alex! :)

Kristy said...

love it!
there are some new book titles out now! go to my site and click on the new titles button. ;)
www.bookskidslove.org

sandy said...

So funny! My kids are fans of Charlie Brown. Oh ok, I am too.