Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'M A "J"!!

OK THIS IS A FIRST SO BEAR WITH ME. I DECIDED TO DO A MEME FROM KAT AT SUNSHINE AND LEMONADE. I HAVE TO COME UP WITH MY 10 FAVORITE THINGS BEGINNING WITH A RANDOM LETTER SHE PICKS. AND YES, IT'S A "J" GO FIGURE!! SO HERE GOES:

1. JANE, I JUST LOVE THIS NAME. SO OLD-FASHIONED AND PLAIN. JUST LIKE ME, LOL!!!

2. JALAPENOS AND ANYTHING THAT CONTAINS JALAPENOS, ESPECIALLY JALAPENO HOT PEPPER JELLY SOLD AT THE OLD MILL IN PIGEON FORGE!!

3. JEANS, I LOVE MY JEANS AND I WEAR JEANS ONLY IN THE FALL AND WINTER (OTHER TIMES AS WELL) CAUSE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. PARTIALLY BECAUSE MY BUTT "I CAN SERVE TEA ON" DOESN'T LOOK HALF BAD IN MY JEANS. I WOULD SHOW YOU A PICTURE BUT CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO TAKE IT OF MY BUTT WITHOUT BEING A CONTORTIONIST!!

4. JOLLY OLD ST. NICK, YES AROUND HERE WE ARE CHRISTMAS CRAZY AND ALREADY HAVE ONE OF OUR TREES UP! BY THE TIME WE GET THE INSIDE AND THE OUTSIDE LIT UP, YOU CAN LAND A PLANE ON OUR ROOF IT WILL BE SO BRIGHT!!

5. JAMES FROM TWILIGHT THE MOVIE. OH YEAH, NOTHING BUT THE BAD BOY FOR ME. I SWEATED AS HE SAUNTERED ONTO THAT BALL FIELD! AND I'M STARTING TO TINGLE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!

6. JOYFULNESS, I JUST LOVE BEING AROUND HAPPY PEOPLE, PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE OTHERS LAUGH AND FORGET ABOUT THEIR TROUBLES. THAT IS A GIFT!

7. JEWELRY. I'VE WORN IT, COVETED IT, SOLD IT AND AM IN THE PROCESS OF LEARNING HOW TO MAKE IT! BECAUSE OF MY LOVE FOR JEANS AND T-SHIRTS I ACCESSORIZE, ACCESSORIZE, ACCESSORIZE!

8. JAMAICAN BLUE MOUNTAIN COFFEE. I AM AN ADDICT. COFFEE ADDICT. SO I KNOWS ME COFFEE. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST OF THE BEST. ONE YEAR MY HUBBY BOUGHT ME SOME FOR CHRISTMAS. OH YEAH, HE GOT A REALLY GOOD THANK YOU FOR THAT ONE!!

9. JU-JU BEADS. OK I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE BUT JUST LISTEN TO THE NAME.... JU-JU BEADS.... HMMM.... I CAN ALWAYS USE MY IMAGINATION WITH A NAME THAT, UHHH... JUICY AND SAUCY AND OK YOU GET THE PICTURE, RIGHT?

10 SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST... JESUS...THERE'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THAT NAME.... ENOUGH SAID!!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Your "J" list is great, too! I totally forgot about jeans!

Davisix said...

Great list! When you said Blue Mountain Jamaican coffe I almost jumped right out of my seat! I LOVE it too!! It is the best. TB&H and I got married in Ocho Rios and there is where I got addicted. Unfortunately, I don't drink it much...it's too danged expensive. I love it though! :)

Becky said...

That's so funny about the blue mountain. My husband got some given to him after a friend got back from a mission trip. HE LOVED IT. (The man is a total addict to begin with)
So for Christmas I ordered him some....ummm yea $35 a bag!!! No kidding. I got him 2 bags, 1 ground, and 1 beans. Gosh I hope he likes it cause it is EXPENSIVE!

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Jennifer said...

You did a great job w/ your list--J is hard!

I'm intrigued w/ this coffee you speak of...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Heather said...

James, really? You must like bad boys, huh?

I like your list. How perfect that you got "J"!