Sunday, November 9, 2008

Great Idea

I have found an amazing blog by an amazing woman. One thing I love is when a woman has a need and finds a way to fill it by being inovative. And that is exactly what Pretty Organizer has done. She has a need to pay off adoption expenses so she is working this holiday as Santa's Secretary. She is in charge of sending out The Santa Letters. Take a look and see what she is offering, you can find her at Pretty Organized Palace and check out the Nov. 5th post. Pass it around please!! And don't forget to order one for yourself, I mean your kids!!

4 comments:

Pretty Organizer said...

You're a gem! Thank you so much. I appreciate the help in spreading the word. We'll get this payed of sooner than later with your great help!

Rebecca Ingram Powell said...

Hi Jane!

Thanks for dropping by my blog! I appreciate your comment!

Your little girl is so precious! My "little" girl is almost 17!

Susie said...

That is a great idea!! Very cool:-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving such sweet comments. I hope you during my exciting week:-)

Pretty Organizer said...

jane lady-
FYI, YOU for sure want to check back today! I won't spoil it but believe me it will be worth it... haven't written the blog yet but will soon.. hopefully... child demands permitting:)